How Danacord Processes Customer Information
We have registered personal information about you because you are registered as a subscriber to Danacord’s newsletter or as a customer in our webshop. The fact that we have registered and processed personal data about you electronically means that we, according to the Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, as a data controller, must provide you with some information, including about and how we process your personal information. This information is shown below.
In this connection, we would like to emphasize that we only process personal data – including the personal data of you – to the extent that it is factual, proportionate and necessary to process this information.
Our processing of your personal data
We process personal information about you as part of the conduct of our activities as a professional company. The personal information we have registered is your name and your email address. The information is recorded for the sake of our administration and directory for sending newsletters.
In particular, the basis for our registration and processing of ordinary personal data is Article 6, part 1. b of the Data Protection Regulation.
Retention of your personal information
Your personal data is deleted 5 years after your customer relationship with us has ceased.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it will not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data on the basis of your previously granted consent and up to the time of withdrawal.
Therefore, withdrawing your consent will only take effect from this point on.
You have a number of rights under our Data Protection Regulation in relation to our processing of information about you. If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- 1st. Right to view information (right of access): You have the right to gain access to the information we process about you, as well as a number of additional information.
- 2nd. Right to Correction (Correction): You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected. You also have the right to have your information supplemented by additional information if this will make your personal information more complete and / or up to date.
- 3rd. Right to delete: In some cases, you have the right to delete information about you before the time of our regular general deletion occurs.
- 4th. Right to restrict processing: In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you have the right to have limited treatment, in future we may only process the information – except for storage – with your consent, or for the purpose of establishing legal requirements, be claimed or defended, or to protect a person or important societal interests.
- 5th. Right of objection: You have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. However, this only applies if our processing is based on Article 6 (2) of the Data Protection Regulation, part 1 (e) and (f). You may also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing.
- 6th. Right to transmit information (data portability)